D.I.Y Xmas Gifts part. I

  Xmas Gifts Ideas part.I Small Clutch   Materials: Felt Studs Hot Glue Gun Scissors Locket     I. First I h...

 
Xmas Gifts Ideas part.I
Small Clutch
 
Materials:
  • Felt
  • Studs
  • Hot Glue Gun
  • Scissors
  • Locket
 
 
I. First I have cut the felt in a rectangular shape, and then I tucked the felt in two parts.
The next thing i did was to put the studs. When I finished the studs I glued the two parts of the felt.
 
 
 



The felt now looks like something. Lol :)
And now comes the difficult part.
 

The locket. I sunk the felt into the locket and i glue it .



 
 Using a piece of fabric i did the liner, and i glue it as well.
 


 
Thats it! The Mini Clucth is complete!
I hope she likes it, AND YOU TOOOO !! ;D
 



 
 

( Photo without flash)



 
Now I only need to wrap it and wait for xmas day to give it!
 
I Hope you like it!
 
 
Send me the pictures of your projects to becreativebeyou@hotmail.com and i will post them on the blog!
 
Thanks again,
Xoxo, A.P
;)


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Deixem os vossos comentários e opiniões Creatives ❤

Seguidores

INSTAGRAM @ANAPDAZEVEDO