My Ombré Hair

Madeixas Californianas ! How to do a proper ombré hair without a color bar !  I did my hair in the salon, with a friend of mine. ...

Madeixas Californianas

! How to do a proper ombré hair without a color bar ! 
I did my hair in the salon, with a friend of mine.

The first step is to tease all the hair. 
I looked like that! ;)

And then, my friend susana choose parts of my hair to put decolorant. 

And I waited...and waited...

Now I can see some differences!

Here am I straightening my hair :)

This isn't the best picture to see my hair, it is more light than it looks like. It is really the right shade that I wanted, its not that "yellow" blonde its a kind of light brown, all most honey.

I hope you like it, and try it! Ombré gives light to your hair, it looks really cool!

Xoxo, A.P*

You Might Also Like

2 comentários

Deixem os vossos comentários e opiniões Creatives ❤

Seguidores

INSTAGRAM @ANAPDAZEVEDO