D.I.Y MIRROR FRAME

Mirror Frame - Felt Roses Redesign Old Mirror Materials:  Old Mirror Pieces of...



Mirror Frame - Felt Roses

Redesign Old Mirror















Materials: 


Old Mirror



Pieces of felt cutted in spirals




Felt roses (Tutorial in the end of the post)







My baby sister :D



My Little Vanity

(Everything was personalized by myself! I've painted that lampshade in black and gold, I did the brush container, I've painted the table, I Love DIY!)





Roses Tutorial:
  



Here is my inspiration:









I hope you like it! Send me the photos of your projects to becreativebeyou@hotmail.com  and i will post them on the blog.

Thanks again,
Xoxo, A.P*
;D

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Deixem os vossos comentários e opiniões Creatives ❤

Seguidores

INSTAGRAM @ANAPDAZEVEDO