D.I.Y Studded Jacket

D.I.Y Studded Jacket Materials: Pliers studs Old jacket First i placed the jacket in the right position ove...

D.I.Y Studded Jacket




Materials:








  • Pliers
  • studs
  • Old jacket














First i placed the jacket in the right position over my bed.

 
 Then i've started to place the studs just over the jacket to see how it looked like in the end.

With a pen a i've marked the place of every stud, only after that i started to put them on the jacket.

 
I used the pliers to help me to secure the studs very well.

And...Voilá!



My jacket has a new life! 

Use this idea to recycle some jackets or other pieces of clothing or handbags...You can use it in many other things, just use your imagination!




Here you have some ideas:

 

 






I hope you enjoy my projects. Be inspired!

Send me your photos to becreativebeyou@hotmail.com, and i will post them on the blog!




 
P.S This was another project that I did, with military stars.
 
Xoxo, A.P*
:D

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Deixem os vossos comentários e opiniões Creatives ❤

Seguidores

INSTAGRAM @ANAPDAZEVEDO