D.I.Y Vanity

D.I.Y Vanity   Materials:   Old table Old Mirror Wood Paint Brushes Old newspapers (to cover your ground) Glitterstones Glitte...


D.I.Y Vanity
 
Materials:
 
  • Old table
  • Old Mirror
  • Wood Paint
  • Brushes
  • Old newspapers (to cover your ground)
  • Glitterstones
  • Glitter
  • Glue
 



 
Well this projet was really easy to do.

 I cover a part of my balcony ground with the sheets of the newspapers and I started to paint my table, with a big helper, my little sister Matilde. :)

 
 

 

 
 I choose purple paint because my bedroom is decorated in purple.
 
Meanwhile when the table was drying, i started to work with the mirror.
It was a blue mirror really simple and i wanted to add something realy glowing, so i decided to paint it in purple too to match with the table.


When it was dry i cover it with glitter and i've added some glitterstones as well.



And it's done!



Thanks again,

Xoxo, A.P*
:D

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Deixem os vossos comentários e opiniões Creatives ❤

Seguidores

INSTAGRAM @ANAPDAZEVEDO