D.I.Y Studded Sneakers

D.I.Y Wedge Studded Sneakers   Fashion D.I.Y - Trend "STUDS/WEDGE SNEAKERS" Hello to everyone! This is my first po...



D.I.Y Wedge Studded Sneakers

 


Fashion D.I.Y - Trend "STUDS/WEDGE SNEAKERS"

Hello to everyone! This is my first post of the new year!

(Happy New Year!)

Recently I bought a pair of wedge sneakers on sale,

they only cost 12,50€. But I decided to personalise

them...like i usually do ;)

The big trend of the year are the studded

 sneakers, so I decided to add some studds to them!

Here are the photos of the before and after.

 
BEFORE:
 
 
 
 
AFTER:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my inspiration:
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you like it! Thanks again, and don't forget to send me the photos of your projects to becreativebeyou@hotmail.com
 
Xoxo, A.P*
;D
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Deixem os vossos comentários e opiniões Creatives ❤

Seguidores

INSTAGRAM @ANAPDAZEVEDO